Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sir Champagne...

--
It's time to celebrate... why ? cuz life it's beautiful !!
--
This song is cute. Cole vocals are very sexy.
The house remake of this song. Vere good variation from trance to house.
Omg This is good music. An amazing bootleg merging the vocal of Soulsearcher with the cool beat of Eric Amarillo
Do! Do! Do! Ft. Kid Sister - Carte Blanche
Electric house with new era beats I like the synthesis of the sounds and samplers
MORE ELECTRO THAN THE ORIGINAL... BASSIVE
This is my favorite mash up of Open your Heart !! You'll see why...
I had to include this classic in this post. DBN progressive beats give the song something special that matches with the angelical voice of Shawnee
The best par of this song is from 4:20 until the end. I can say that the rhythmic is kinda galactic.
Loquisimaaaaa!! I'm your man...
Loquisimaaaaa!! I'm your man...
THE FUCKING BEST INTRO EVER FOR A GIG !! Van Doorn's Intro will transport you so so so so high...

0 comments:

Post a Comment