Saturday, June 18, 2011

Do Something // Haga algo


Do something, many people do not start nothing because the say, I'll do something when I feel the desire to do so. I'll go to the gym when I feel better, I'll go to church when I feel comfortable, I will start studying at university when you feel the mood, let me say that people who act like this never achieve anything.
To succeed you have to be persevering, get up, fill yourself with encouragement that God has great things for you.
Haga algo, muchas personas no empiezan nada por que dicen lo hare cuando sienta el deseo de hacerlo, ire al gimnasio cuando me sienta bien, voy a ir a la iglesia cuando me sienta comodo, voy a empezar a estudiar en la universidad cuando sienta el animo, dejeme decirle que las personas que actuan asi nunca logran nada.
Para triunfar tienes que ser perseverantate, levantate, llenate de animo que Dios tiene grandes cosas para ti.
--

Back To The Dancefloor (Deniz Koyu Remix) - John Dahlback
[Download To Mobile]
Dordogne (Ahmet Sendil Vocal In Love Remix) - Koen Groeneveld & Arturo Silvestre
[Download To Mobile]
Explode Ft. Kash (Club Mix) - Richard Durand
[Download To Mobile]
Hey (Tune Brothers Mix) - Tune Brothers & Jolly
[Download To Mobile]
When You Say Ft. Ilana (Sunloverz Remix) - Chriss Ortega & Adam Tas
[Download To Mobile]
Stronger Ft. Shawnee Taylor (Stronger Club Mix) - Erick Morillo & Eddie Thoneick
[Download To Mobile]



0 comments:

Post a Comment