Sunday, July 3, 2011

MesHouZElectro presents Kristpher Collado

Born in Queens, New York. Both of his parents are dominican. His main influence in music, since an early age, is my mother. She used to tell her, music is an escape from the world. Growing up He moved from New York, to Florida, and then to the Dominican Republic. While He was growing "Rock 'n' Roll" was my favorite genre. This inspired him to learn how to play the guitar. He learned how to play and read music around 2005.

"I got interested in house music in 2007 when a friend, Mario Valdez, introduced me to Bob Sinclair, Michael Gray, and David Guetta. Seeing these videos and listening to theese happy beats made me change my mind and fall in love with house. I started to be a "DJ" when I was about 11, playing in school with Virtual DJ. I started to see that being a DJ was really hard because I was still very young and, to get recognized DJing on a computer with Virtual DJ was kind of impossible." He says

"Around 2009, I said to myself, "if you wanna be somebody in the house world, you gotta make your own stuff", this is when I started producing. I started to play with the pianos and samples on FL studios, at first. I sucked to be honest, but for me they were masterpieces. I started to get kind of better dropping "Mystic Bomb" but still not good enough. I changed to Ableton, it took me about 3 months to figure out how to use it. I made the song "Dance to the Riff" based on samples. After, I started to learn by myself to play the piano, since I knew all the chords it was easy. I started to really get into producing, going to sleep at 7 am just producing, producing, and producing. I dropped "Way To Love", a track fully made by me. Then, I dropped "That Catchy Tune", also an original. I made my "Listen to your Heart" remix because most people knew it and it would make them listen to it."

Today I'm still producing, trying to show the world my creations, and always trying to be unique."
-Kristopher Collado 201
"This new track was going to be a remix for the song "Lollipop" by Lil Wayne. When I made the melody I liked it so much that I preferred to make it an original. It's inspired also by Hardwell tracks . I put lots of different synths in it to give it that big room, unique sound. I'm sending it to labels to see if any are interested, still doesn't have a release date."
-Kristopher Collado 2011
ID Preview (Original) by Kristopher Collado

Follow Kristopher Collado
facebook.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment