Monday, June 7, 2010

Good vocal + Hard Beat + Multi EFX + Fantastic Synth = BOMB!!

--
These are the rocking knocking songs of the moment. Some very hard and bassive others very inspirational but banging hot and some I can't explain.
--
This is HARD beating song but the break is just amazin with the short strings and the synth.
Ay Caramba!!
As I like , the synth and the composition of sounds in this song with the vocal is just INSPIRATIONAL.
One of the best bootlegs I've ever heard :o. Combining the tech synth sound of Technicolor and one of the best vocals in all the house history. It's just trancing HOT. Pure Gold!!
Chuckie did It again doing weird songs with variation in the beat and tempo with the synthetic sound making your head go CRAZY.
i'VE BEEN WATING FOR THIS!! What can I said? Hasta tu abuelita va a bailar esta/Your granny will dance with this song.
This is one of my favorites right now, some SHM influence here I can feel. Good vocal+hard beat+multi efx+synth=BOMB!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment