Saturday, June 12, 2010

Welcome Sat

--
I just love saturday's morning
--
This is true house!! Algunas funky notes y un vocal clasico.
Quien no conoce esta song? Mark Pride le modifica un poco el beat en un break al final.
Para los que nos han oido Florence & the Machine!! What a SONG!?
This is the New one, the same style with the vocal but more electric hard kicking beat.
Lots of Drum and Bass...for those who went to Deadmau5 Unhook will remember this song. I DOOO !!
Remember Stay With Me? Well this is the beat (instrumental) only. Very good for mixing with other songs.
Robin S!! Fea y grande pero canta Dios mio :o !! Nice song by Richard Grey
Well...this is good, not too house or electric but is a good song.
Shit this is the song of the post!! I couldn't find the complete track I just found this radio edition. Hace que se me pongan los pelos de punta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment