Saturday, June 26, 2010

Working Man

--
Desde que he sido un hombre de trabajo no he tenido tiempo para postear, pero aqui estan par de canciones bien / Since I started working I couldn't post anything but now here are the tracks.
--
Very "Dock" Style with some Avicii stuff in, correct me if i'm wrong.
Great track, electro sounding and the vocal at the middle of the track is good. Recommended.
I don't know, are you sure this is Tiesto? But it's a very good song thought the vocal is kinda repetitive.
THIS IS THE SHIT !!! Sit Download and Shut Up.
Very progressive with some vocals 2;06 VERY NICE musical composition.
Sunlovers's summer style with male vocal by jamie sparks, good lyrics by the way.
Rare style by Royk as always but this is kinda good. Enjoy.
I'm tired of comments, just download and enjoy this BOMB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment